Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Sight from my Shared Toliet

"Please Don't Throw Anaything in the Toliets" --French management for my building


My landlady who I rent the apartment from is named Rosa. She lives in the Parisian burbs now but lived in the apartment for 8 years while in school and with her first child (carrying a baby up six flights of steps!) and now rents it out. She is extremely nice and last time I paid rent to her, she asked me what my heritage was. I told her I wasn't really sure aside from Eastern European and that I was just American. She called me a "real authentic American boy." So I talked to my dad and asked him for more specifics. I told her in an email scheduling our next rent payment, to which she replied:
Hi Bobby, Tell your father I'm from the F.B.I. ( French Bob's Investigations ) !

Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment